Leaving Marks Part One


Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

I do this for the purest of reasons, Love. Not the love of the woman. As beautiful as she is, Maddy O'Reilly isn't worthy of my love. I do it for the love of bondage, and discipline, and hearing a young, hot female scream out in pleasure and pain.
You can't imagine what it's like to have such a pretty girl under my control. If she could see me her eyes would say, "I'm all yours," but blindfolded and tied on the bed she can only show her eagerness by obeying my orders. When they play starts to get rough I slide her blindfold down into her mouth and turn it into a gag.
I expected some complaining. I expected some resistance. But Maddy gives herself over to bondage as easily as a sheep being sheared. She doesn't have an ounce of pretension about her. When she hurts she cries out, when stimulated she cums, and when commanded she obeys. When given the chance she does all three at the same time.
Maya Kendrick wrestles Charlotte Sartre and Nikki Hearts fucking ! with strapon. Fucking Awesome - Hot Lesbian Scene with Charlotte Stokely getting a creampie on one of her first videos ever. Anal cowgirls Ashli Orion and Charlotte Vale takes BBC while father watches. Anal cowgirls Ashli Orion and Charlotte Vale takes BBC while father watches. Seducing Someone's Lesbian Wife - Charlotte Stokely gets her throat slammed.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 107kbps





File size: 2.1 GB





Comments