Interactive Bi Cuckold POV - Chanel Preston
Release Year: 2021
Models: Chanel Preston
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Big Tits, Brunette, POV, Handjob, Cuckolding, Pornstar
Video language: English
I bet when you married me you thought I would be your perfect wifey, so loyal & loving. You thought I would only be fucking your cock, you were wrong, there is better cock out there. I am going to decide your sexual future with me, I decide what goes in my pussy, and also in your mouth. I brought a friend home, he has such a thick beautiful cock, and I want you to put it deep inside your mouth. I don't care if you cry or beg me not to, the more you whine the harder I will push the back of your head making you gag on thick cock. Your slut wife is going to you bisexual. Open wide and swallow a hot load me baby
My big cocked BF is going to teach you to suck a strangers cock with lots of cum. Time for you first bisexual threesome in the Fuck Train - Cuckold fucked in the bedroom, honey. You need to learn what its like to get stretched to the absolute limit. None. Granny Had another Thing Cumming - Cuckold fucked in the ass for the first time.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8304kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 645.5 MB

Comments
Post a Comment